Monday 30 June 2014

L. Kock embarks on his quest for world domination

Thought this might be of interest. Blogger keeps track of where in the world my blog is being viewed from over the past couple of days, and displays it to me in quite a cool graphic as shown below. I could also show you which browsers/operating systems are being used by you all (yawn), but shall refrain to spare everyone from boredom...

I have a fairly good idea about who may be viewing the blog in the UK, Kenya, US, Netherlands and South Africa. However with regards to Ukraine and Mexico I have little to no clue! This is fantastic though because it shows that people are sharing the page to friends, who are then sharing to other friends around the world. I have had recent viewership (if it can be called that) from Kazakhstan, the UAE, Indonesia and Russia to name a few which is awesome. Please keep spreading the  word!

I'm actually at work so should probably get off this before someone notices...

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
 
EntryPage views
United Kingdom
15
Kenya
7
United States
7
Netherlands
4
Ukraine
2
Mexico
1
 South Africa
1

No comments:

Post a Comment