Sunday 20 April 2014

Running in Edinburgh: Week 15.

This weekend marks the end of the first 15 weeks of my training program. Up until now it has been relatively easy going. I have stumbled through 42 runs covering a total of 380 miles. The next 16 weeks look absolutely brutal.


Panorama of Edinburgh from Braid Hills viewpoint 


Today was an absolutely stunner in Edinburgh, perfect for my favourite 10 miler up on to the Braid Hills to the south of the city. May do the same again tomorrow if the weather stays like this. Very little to write about today, a chance for me to express my photographic prowess.

Organic photography


No filter required


For the doubters


I did make the foolish mistake of playing a marathon of 5 a side football down in portobello afterwards. May have to seriously think about ice bathing soon.

I have also been lost significant amounts sleep while trying to win a GoPro on Ebay. It was all worth it though as I ambushed Petey214 with 3 seconds left on the clock to grab an absolute steal. Watch this space for some more exciting footage over the next few weeks...

Until then keep donating! http://www.justgiving.com/fireandicekibera I am so close to my initial £2000 target which is amazing considering how long I have left until the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment